Alaska Arctic ToursTake a navigated, narrated Summer Day Tour through Barrow, AK located 330 miles within the Arctic Circle. See the Native Village of Barrow's historical, cultural, scenic and city sights! One of the best tours in Alaska, our Summer Day Tour will take you to see some of the area's most unique attractions, including burial grounds, the whale bone arches, ancient sod hut remains and memorial sites. Guests can expect to experience unforgettable Arctic views and history, and perhaps even a glimpse of local wildlife. Traditional native songs, dance and Eskimo drumming may also be part of the tour, based on season and availability.
- Will Rogers and Wiley Post Memorial
- Mound 44 ~ Historical Sights
- Burial Sites ~ Monument for Flight #143
- Paglagivisi Owl Sign ~ Arctic Ocean
- Pigniq ~ Fish Camp
- Whale Bone Arches ~ Umiaqs, Whaling Boats
- Tundra Walk ~ Ancient Sod Hut Remains