Our Cleanliness Commitment
We Care About Your Safety
We are pleased to announce our re-opening of the Top of the World Hotel on February 22, 2021.
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our guests and staff. As a socially responsible organization, we are underscoring the State of Alaska, City of Utqiagvik, and the North Slope Borough of the efforts to stop the spread of the COVID-19. As we follow the current mandates our services are subject to change at any time during your stay.
- All Tours for 2021 have been canceled.
- With the strict imposition of shuttle service limiting seats of 4 guests per round. We are taking extra cleaning measures for our shuttle services, hence it may cause some delay in Airport Pick-up and Drop-off..
- The Niggivikput Restaurant, LLC is open for takeout only, until further notice.
- Our Staff are committed to safe operations and trained with new cleaning habits to ensure your stay is as healthy as possible.
- We are now accepting hotel room reservations through our website at https://www.tundratoursinc.com/ and through email at [email protected]. Our phone system is currently down for upgrading.
Tundra Tours Inc. Top of the World Hotel
Phone: 907-852-3900 Ext.2 or 907-852-0531 (Direct)
We remain committed to the highest standards of cleaning and disinfecting in all rooms, suites, and common areas of the hotel. All employees wear masks and are trained on responsible hospitality. Come relax and renew with the peace of mind that your safe with us.
Before You Arrive
- Trained staff on social distancing and sanitizing procedures
- Social distancing signage at front desk and common areas
- Sanitizing surfaces in all common areas throughout the hotel
- Hand sanitizer stations in the lobby and at the entrance
- Contactless payment and check-out available for all guests
Rooms + Suites
- Frequent cleaning with disinfectants against COVID-19 in all rooms and suites
- Guest keys sanitized for a safe and clean experience
- Frequently disinfect high touchpoints, including switch panels, remote controls, faucets
We're Flexible. Travel Whenever.
We know you're ready to reconnect with the world. So, in uncertain times, we keep things flexible. Life happens, things change. Plan your family travel or weekend getaway with confidence at Top of the World Hotel.
- Flexible change and upgrade policy
- No cancellation fees for individual reservations
- Contactless payment and check-out
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website.Wishing you good health and safe travels!
Play and Stay Local
You don't have to travel far to enjoy the area's beautiful outdoor sights and recreation. Top of the World Hotel puts you within minutes of countless things to see and do safely nearby, including:
- Arctic Ocean
- Lagoon Boardwalk
- Whale Bone Arch
- Local Wildlife Viewing
- Winter Aurora Viewing
In the Words of Our Guests
"The staff made it a point to ensure that our rooms were spotless, and our safety was attended to every step of the way!"